Monday 14 March 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! I am currently writing this blog post from a chalet at the bottom of a ski hill! I absolutely love snowboarding, are any of you skiiers or snowboarders? We're getting to the end of the season here in Ontario which is sad, but it means summer is coming so that's always nice! I completed my second interview for a medical school in England and I will hear their final decision on my acceptance on March 24th!! Please pray and cross your fingers for me lol! But I was also surprised and very happy to receive an interview for another medical school in Ireland as well! Yay! So I now have a second shot if England doesn't work out :) 
Anyway! In terms of books, I slowed down a bit this month due to interview prep but hopefully I can pick back up again now! Have a lovely week everyone!


What I Read Last Week:



What I Am Currently Reading:

      


What I Am Reading Next:






3 comments:

  1. I hate snow! Odd for someone born and raised in Minnesota and who retired there, but that is just how it is. Good luck on your medical school hopes. Nice looking books too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on getting in one of the medical schools.
    I love snow but we don't get much here if any each year. I have never been snowboarding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penelope snow boarding sounds fun. I am a bit too old for it but have younger relatives who love it. All the best for medical school acceptance. Either England or Ireland would be lovely. Like the look of The Storyteller.

    ReplyDelete