Friday 11 March 2022

Book Blogger Hop

 


This is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer! Hop over to their page to grab a button and join in the fun!

This Week's Question:

Do you have a bookish pet peeve? If so, what is it? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

Oof yes I do lol! I hate it when price stickers are put on books that are hard to get off - it bugs me to no end when it leaves some behind or that sticky residue. Also, when people bend paperbacks and break the spine! Ahhh!! It's like watching a murder lol! And finally, when people borrow my books and don't return them in the PRISTINE condition that I lent them haha! Thankfully, this is not something that occurs often (mainly because I rarely lend my books out lol). 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment