Monday 20 December 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Hi guys!! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I actually rescued a cat last week! She is a Sphynx (hairless cat) named Sophia Dobby. (Well it's Sophia, but I added Dobby because.. the similarity is uncanny lol ;P) She was in kind of rough shape but I've been slowly getting her on the mend - we've got medications for her rash and ear infection and both are getting much better. Soon she will be back up to perfect health! I'm so happy she's safe now :)
In terms of books, it's been a very slow reading week. Too busy getting Sophia back and forth from the vet and settled into my house. But I did finish one book for review and am almost through another!. It looks I will be hitting 80 books for 2021! My goal was 50 so I'm excited - but hoping to make that 100 next year!

What I Read Last Week:





What I Am Currently Reading:





What I Am Reading Next:







2 comments:

  1. How kind of you to rescue a cat. Your books look lovely. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your books look tempting! Enjoy, and have a great holiday season. Here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete