Monday 12 July 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Good morning everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! We just found out that a cousin of ours is flying into Toronto to see us from BC! She will be here for a week in August and we're getting together a plan of things to do with her while she's here. Very excited as she has never been to Ontario before! Niagara Falls is definitely on the list of things she has to see!  

What I Read Last Week:


What I Am Currently Reading:



What I Am Reading Next:







2 comments:

  1. Have fun with your visitor! I'm expecting one next week that I haven't seen for about a year. Nice looking books too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun. Loved my trip to Niagara.

    ReplyDelete