Friday 23 July 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 


This is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer! Hop over to their page to grab a button and join in the fun!

This Week's Question:

Have you ever done the Classics Club challenge? If not, would you want to? (submitted by Jade @ Jade Sky)

I actually had not heard of the Classics Club before reading this question! I just looked into it, and absolutely love the idea! 100 classic books in 5 years... I think I would really enjoy completing this challenge! It's on my radar now, I may look into starting it 2022! 



2 comments:

  1. Hi there Penelope! I love The Classics Club! I don't participate as well as I should, I know that. But somewhere I will catch up again. I still love to participate in all the spins etc.

    Have a good weekend!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of officially starting the challenge too. I think it would be a really good way to read more classics.

    Lauren @ My Expanding Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete