Monday 5 July 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Happy Monday everybody! For all of my American followers, I hope you had a great 4th of July weekend! And for all of my Canadian followers, a happy Canada Day! Not much news on my end today. My surgery was a success, and now I'm just in the recovery stages. I'm back to work today so we'll see how that goes. Other than that I have just been reading lol! I've been on a historical romance streak lately and loving it!

What I Read Last Week:



What I Am Currently Reading:


What I Am Reading Next:






3 comments:

  1. The Katie McGarry book caught my eye. I have enjoyed so many of her YA contemporaries. This looks like a new genre for her. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July and feel betters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear surgery went well, hope going back to work didn't tire you out too much. Yes a good historical fiction book is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete