Monday 18 January 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.
Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It's Monday! a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children's literature - picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels or anything in those genres - join them.


What I Read Last Week:

The Famoux: Kassandra Tate
Secrets of the Starcrossed: Clara O'Connor
Review for The Famoux is up tomorrow! Review for Secrets of the Starcrossed will be up late this week!


What I am Currently Reading:

What about you guys?! What did you read last week? :) 


5 comments:

  1. Nice looking bunch of books. Most are new to me but Kelley Armstrong is a favorite of mine. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm such a sucker for pretty covers lol! But you're right - Kelley Armstrong is amazing!!

      Delete
  2. All of those books have covers that instantly attract me to them. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Star-Crossed Dragon sounds really good! I hope you are enjoying it. I have only read Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld Series and one of her books featuring a female assassin. I need to dive into her other books. I think I have a few on my TBR shelf. I hope you have a great week and enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete