Friday 1 January 2021

Book Blogger Hop


 

Book Blogger Hop

I've decided to hop on the hop lol! This is hosted by Billy @ Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer! Hop over to their page to grab a button and join in the fun!

This Week's Question:

1st-7th: What are your reading goals for 2021? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

Well, since I am just getting back into the swing of things in this bookish world I think I will be conservative in my reading goals and say 50 books. I'm hoping to go over this goal - back when I was a teenager I was reading well over 100 books a year lol! But with school, work, and adult life in general I figure I should be realistic. So 50 books for the year of 2021 it is!

What are your reading goals for this year? Comment below!





10 comments:

  1. 50 books is a great goal! I wish I was a fast reader and had more time to read. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's never enough time for books it always seems lol! Happy New Year :)

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year. The only thing with a numerical goal is that it depends on the type of books read. My goal is 150 but much of my reading are shorter novels, 200 pages or less so many can be read in under 4 hours. I'm aiming to read other genres, including non-fiction, so I may well be a long way off that target if those books are longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes you are totally right! I tend to pick books on the longer side - not on purpose, they just seem to attract my attention lol! But great idea to branch out to other genres! I have been meaning to do the same, but YA always grabs my attention lol!

      Delete
  3. 50 books are safe bet! I'm sure you can make it!

    Your blog background makes me feel nostalgic. Years ago when I had a different blog, this was my background as well. Still love it!

    Good luck with you reading challenge!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of doing a blog makeover but I just can't seem to bring myself to do it lol! Thank you, I wish you luck on your bookish goals as well!

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year! I am keeping all my goals to personal challenges this year. I plan to read at 275 books this year. My other two goals have to do with getting reviews posted and getting my TBR under control. If you're interested, here is the post. Happy Reading, have a great week!

    https://allthebookblognamesaretaken.blogspot.com/2021/01/2021-reading-goals-more-quarantine-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goal is 96 books (or 8 a month). I read 93 in 2020, so I think this goal is challenging, but doable.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a fantastic goal! I totally believe you will achieve it! Good luck :)

      Delete