Friday 18 December 2020

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

I've decided to hop on the hop lol! This is hosted by Billy @ Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer! Hope over to their page to grab a button and join in the fun!

This Week's Question:

Do you have any bookish ornaments on your Christmas tree?

My Answer:

Kind of! I wish I had actual cool book ornaments, but alas all I have is a baby's first Christmas ornament book on my tree! It belongs to my little sister and is filled with pages of all her firsts!





 

5 comments:

  1. I've never thought of having a bookish decoration on the tree, I might just have to try and find one now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Now that I'm thinking about it, I want to go and get some lol!

      Delete
  2. That is a neat bookish ornament, I have not seen one like that before. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete