Saturday 14 August 2021

Aphrodite in Bloom Book Review

 

Title: Aphrodite in Bloom
Author: Anonymous
Publish Date: August 10th, 2021
Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Source: Huge thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for providing me with a copy for review!


This erotic anthology has something for everyone and caters to many different tastes and proclivities. Discover what interests or excites you. Explore which is your perfect story. Return to it again and again. We dare you.

A virgin receives an especially satisfying gift at a masked ball...

A duke offers to settle a man’s debt for one night with his wife...

As an introduction to a secret club, a viscount’s heir is made over into a woman—and discovers her true self...

Plus nine more sensual stories of libidinous lust, catering to the tastes of varying sexual appetites. Whatever your fancy, Aphrodite in Bloom is ready and willing to serve…

Penelope's Review

I don't usually pick up anthologies, but something about this one drew me in, and I'm so happy I gave it a try! I have never read a historical erotic book, but I absolutely LOVE historical romance so this was FANTASTIC for me. It was so cool to see such steamy stories set in a time when talking to a man alone might ruin you lol! 

I found the writing style to be flawless, props to this anonymous author for that. There really was something for everyone here, every taste, every inclination, every fantasy. And none of the stories felt unfinished - they all wrapped up nicely which is not always the case with short stories so I was pleasantly surprised by that. 

All in all, I recommend this book to anyone who's looking for a HOT, sexy read filled with great representation and set in a historical time period! I don't think anyone will be disappointed as there is literally something that floats everyone's boat lol.

Rating: 4/5 Devils!







No comments:

Post a Comment