Monday 15 March 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.


What I Read Last Week:


What I Am Currently Reading:


What's Up Next:






4 comments:

  1. Oh, these look like great reads. Book of Love and A Secret Scottish Escape have such pretty covers.

    Thanks for visiting my blog last week. I'm just catching up now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my A Secret Scottish Escape sounds great. Scotland is a place I'd love to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three have tempting titles

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete