Thursday, 15 November 2012

Still On My Mind (1)


Hey everyone! This is a new meme that I just found today and have decided to be a part of! It's hosted by Haley at Ya-Aholic. Basically what you do is post a book that you read months (or even YEARS!) ago... but it's Still On Your Mind! Haha genius!




Summary: Last year, Annabel was "the girl who has everything"—at least that's the part she played in the television commercial for Kopf's Department Store.This year, she's the girl who has nothing: no best friend because mean-but-exciting Sophie dropped her, no peace at home since her older sister became anorexic, and no one to sit with at lunch. Until she meets Owen Armstrong. Tall, dark, and music-obsessed, Owen is a reformed bad boy with a commitment to truth-telling. With Owen's help,maybe Annabel can face what happened
the night she and Sophie stopped being friends.
Oh boy, I can't remember when I read this but it is definitely still on my mind! Sarah Dessen is one of my favorite authors and this is the first book I ever read by her. It's absolutely fantastic and I recommend it to anyon who likes a good YA fiction/romance type of novel.



No comments:

Post a Comment