Sunday, 18 November 2012

Stacking the Shelves #3

STSmall


So I went to the library this week and got a ton of great stuff!! :) I also received a couple of e-book review copies! Here's my haul:

For Review:

From Man to Man - D.E.M Emrys
Twelve Months - Steven Manchester

From Library:
A Fractured Light - Jocelyn Davies
Enchanted - Alethea Kontis
Through To You - Emily Hainsworth
Arise - Tara Hudson
Destiny and Deception - Shannon Delany
The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa
Tempest - Julie Cross
Incarnate - Jodi Meadows
The Immortal Rules - Julie Kagawa


From Man to Man A Fractured Light (A Beautiful Dark, #2) Enchanted Through To You Arise (Hereafter, #2) Destiny and Deception (13 to Life, #4) The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2) Tempest (Tempest, #1) Incarnate (Newsoul, #1) The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1)

3 comments:

  1. Some great titles. I cannot wait to read Incarnate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome haul of books. I really like your header. New follower. Come visit me too.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete