Sunday, 4 November 2012

Stacking the Shelves #2

STSmall




So yesterday I went to the Second Annual Ontario Blog Squad meeting and it was awesome! I pulled in tons of great books and met some awesome new poeple :) Here's what I got:


Cinderella: Ninja Warrior - Maureen McGowan
Among Others - Jo Walton
Deviants - Maureen McGowan
Red Moon - Benjamin Percy
Fuse - Julianna Baggott
Etiquette & Espionage - Gail Carriger
Sever - Lauren DeStefano
Natural Order - Brian Francis
The Edge of Courage - Elaine Levine
Speechless - Hannah Harrington
The Gypsy King - Maureen Fergus
The Vanishing Act - Mette Jakobsen
Goddess Interrupted - Aimee Carter
Envy - Elizabeth Miles

Envy (The Fury Trilogy, #2)Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)The Vanishing ActThe Gypsy King (The Gypsy King, #1)SpeechlessThe Edge of Courage (Red Team, #1)Natural OrderSever (The Chemical Garden, #3)Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)Fuse (Pure, #2)Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)Among OthersCinderella: Ninja Warrior (Twisted Tales, #1)How I Came to Sparkle Again

5 comments:

  1. You got a lot of great books this week. I will have to check out Cinderella Ninja Warrior. The title sounds like it could be a fun read.
    -Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox! I'm so jealous you got Goddess Interrupted, Sever, and Etiquette & Espionage. They're on my WL! And I have How I Came to Sparkle again in my TBR pile.

    Here's my Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, what a haul! :D If you ever want to throw these away, I'm willing to take care of them.. :D

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa that's a lot of books! Have fun reading them :D
    New GFC follower :)

    Richa @ City of Books

    ReplyDelete