Sunday, 1 April 2012

In My Mailbox 6



Alright so I got some pretty awesome stuff this week! I'm very excited! :P
I'll start with the... less exciting lol and then move on to my most exciting!!

From the Library:


Enthralled - Various Authors
Angelfire - Courtney Allison Moulton
Halo - Alexandra Adornetto
Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi
Hereafter - Tara Hudson


From My Awesome Friend Hayley:



Grave Mercy - Robin LaFevers

For Review:


Black City (Black City Chronicles, #1)

Siaknder (Karakoram Press) - M. Salahuddin Kahn
The Right and The Real (Penguin) - J√∂elle Anthony
Cold Fury (Penguin) - T.M. Goeglein
The Waiting Sky (Penguin) - Lara Zielin
Black City (Penguin) - Elizabeth Richards


Thank you so so much to the my friend and these amazing publishers! I look forward to reading and reviewing these awesome novels :D

What do you get this week? Send me a link to your In My Mailbox so I can check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment