Thursday, 22 March 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (13)

Title: The Calling
Author: Kelley Armstrong
Release Date: April 10 2012
Publisher: HarperCollins
This is book 2 in the Darkness Rising series.

Summary: Maya and her friends--all of whom have supernatural powers--have been kidnapped after fleeing from a forest fire they suspect was deliberately set, and after a terrifying helicopter crash they find themselves pursued by evildoers in the Vancouver Island wilderness.

After reading The Gathering, I am so excited for the release of The Calling! I love all of Kelley's books so I really hope it doesn't disappoint! (and I'm sure it won't :P)

2 comments:

  1. Omg I just finished the first book (The Gathering) and it was sooo good. Have you read it?? There was a huge cliffhanger and I can't wait for this book to come out! Great pick Penelope!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i read the gathering - i loved it!! :D and eyss the ending killed em!!! im so excited for this release! lol thankxx :)

    ReplyDelete