Friday, 2 March 2012

Until Next Time Blog Tour Stop

Summary: How does a girl choose between the one who steals her heart and the one who owns her soul?

Matt and Emily were created for a specific job. Raised and trained as the ultimate angel/warrior team, they are sent down to save, defend, judge and forgive, depending on the 'life' they've been assigned. What they don't realize is that the power of human emotions, such as love, anger, passion and fear can take over even the best of souls, causing them to make mistakes and follow paths that lead to confusion and heartache.

When the reason for their training is finally revealed, the angel/warrior team find themselves thrust into a world they know nothing about. Matt takes over the life of Daniel, a young man with a great deal of baggage. Emily becomes Liz, a girl living in a remote village who relies on nothing more than her own strength to survive. A violent storm erupts one night, and framed in the window of Liz's establishment is a frightening face. Let in by the soul of a Good Samaritan, the two visitors bring with them a past full of secrets that could literally change an angel's path and a warrior's plans.

From murder to redemption, this angel/warrior team must find a way to keep the faith they have in each other in a world that's ripping them apart.

Rating: ♥♥♥♥
Cover: 4.5/5

Review: First, can I just say awesome cover! :P Like seriously, how cool can you get?? It drew me in instantly and is actually a big part of why I signed up for this tour :) I mean the summary was obviously a big part to :D but I always look at covers and although I don't want them too, they usually are the deciding factor of whether or not I will read a book... so ya awesome cover!

Ok so Until Next Time by Amy Lignor. I thought this was a great book! It's like nothing I've ever read before that's for sure - it takes fallen angels to a whole new level :p I found it slightly confusing in the beginning - but alot of books are like that and only served to pique my interest... from there it got really good - there is such a range of personalities in the characters that I never got bored! Faith and Charles were absolutely hilarious and I enjoyed every minute of their part :p But there was also Liz, Jason, and Matt. I'm still on the fence as to whether I'm team Jason or team Matt.... I love them both! They were both so sweet to Liz. They both loved her so much... it's just so hard to choose! So I haven't chosen yet - maybe I'll make a decision in the second series... that is, if they're both in it :p Which I sincerely hope they are!
The end of the book was fantastic! Things really started heating up chapter 20 and on... at one point literally haha :p I loved how it ended - although I didn't like the cliffhanger... but I never like cliffhangers! It just means I get to live in torture until the next book comes out :D So yes I loved the ending adn the next book in the seies sounds like it's going to be even better than the first one! It seems like some major mistakes were made and I'm so excited to find out what they are!

So overall, I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it to anyone who loves angels, loves a love trianlge, and has faith! :D Amy Lignor did such a good job with writing this novel and I hope it gets the credit it deserves!

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really cool book! Thanks for the excellent review and love your blog header by the way!
    Janiera @This is From my Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penelope, I'll be right along with you waiting in torture until the next book comes out :)

    Thanks for taking the time to read Amy's book. I'm so glad that you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review and I agree the cover is WOW!
    M.C.V. Egan
    http://www.thebridgeofdeaths.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome review! TEAM Jason!

    ReplyDelete