Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (8)

Title: Pandemonium
Author: Lauren Oliver
Release Date: March 6th, 2012
Publisher: HarperTeen
The second installment in the Delirium series.

Summary:  I’m pushing aside the memory of my nightmare,
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.

Lauren Oliver delivers an electrifying follow-up to her acclaimed New York Times bestseller, delirium. This riveting, brilliant novel crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution about to ignite.

Well who isn't waiting for this book? I mean, after such a successful debut to the series, I am practicalle peeing myself waiting for this book to come out! After that cliffhanger, who wouldn't? :p I hope this book is as edge-of-seat, nail biting, action-packed AWESOMENESS like the first one :D

1 comment:

  1. This was my WoW pick last week too! Can not wait to find out what happens next, the first book left me completely broken hearted.

    It was so great to meet you today at the blogger meet up! If you're on Twitter add me there and we'll chat books all the time (@ChristasBooks), otherwise I look forward to reading your blog in the future :)

    ReplyDelete