Wednesday, 7 September 2011

WWW... Wednesday (2)

Hey! It's that time again.... Wednesday!! ... hosted by Should Be Reading!

To play along, just answer three questions:

1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you plan to read next?

So, my answers are:


1. What are you currently reading?
I'm reading The Help right now. I was determined to read the book before I watched the movie so I  finally got it! I can't wait to finish reading, watch the movie, and then compare!!
2. What did you recently finish reading?
So, I just finished reading The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Midnight and it was absolutely amazing! 5 stars! :D review coming soon










3. What do you plan to read next?
Forever (Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) And I plan on reading the final addition to the Wolves of Mercy Falls series next which I am so excited for!! :D I can't wait to see how everything ends!

3 comments:

  1. You dod relize this memes called W.W.W wednesdays not waiting on wednesday :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fudge ur right!! :p omigoodness im so dumb thanx!!

    ReplyDelete