Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Sarah Dessen!

     Omigoodness! So today I went to the Sarah Dessen book signing at the Eaton Centre and it was amazing! She is honestly such an amazing person! I love her books and am only 4 away from owning them all :p
     I also loved the fct that she signed as many of her books as you had in addition to the new one! I don't know about you, but I hate it when authors are like "oh ya, the new one plus 1" it's like, I'm taking the time to purchase your book and come to this signing and you won't even sign all the books I have?
     So anyway, Sarah didn't do that and I was sooo happy! So she signed 7 books for me! (I have 2 copies of Just Listen :p) SO ya I just got home from it and can't wait to reorganize my bookshelf to fit the new book I bought, What Happened to Goodbye!
     Oh, and while I was down there, I also stopped at a second hand bookstore and picked up Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick for only 5 dollars!! I know I was greaking out too :D and its a hard cover to boot! Lol so ya just wanted to put up my exciting news! Hope you had a happy wednesday! I know I did :D

Sarah Dessen:
Just ListenThe Truth about ForeverThis LullabyLock and KeyAlong for the RideSomeone Like YouDreamlandKeeping the MoonWhat Happened to GoodbyeThat Summer
I own Just Listen *2, The Truth About Forever, Lock and Key, Someone Like You, Dreamland, and What Happened to Goobye!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah Dessen is my all time favorite author and i love each and every one of her books, except for this one. I'm the kind of person who can read a whole book in two hours, once i started reading That Summer, I didn't finish it for almost 3 weeks because it was so horrible and I only continued to read it because I wanted to be able to say that I've read all of Sarah Dessen's Books.

    ReplyDelete