Sunday, 25 September 2011

In My Mailbox (1)





For Review:

Bloodmaiden by Christine E. Schulze (E-book copy) A huge thannks to Christine who has sent me an e-book copy of Bloodmaiden for review!! I am so excited to read this book and can't wait to post my review :p

Won:

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (ARC) Thank you thank you thank you to SImon and Schuster! I won this book on goodreads and am super excited to read and review it! :D

Tower of Parlen Min by Matt Xell (E-book copy) Thank you so much to Ryning Books, this should be a great read! :p

Bought:

What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Elixir by Hilary Duff
She's So Dead To Us by Kieran Scott
Switch by Carol Snow
L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
Thirst No. 2 by Christopher Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment