Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Beautiful Dead #1: Jonas Review

Review: ♥♥♥
Cover: 3/5 cover is kind of interesting but not my favorite

Rating: So Jonas was defnitely a good book and all, it just wasn't really my favorite. I'm givning it three stars because although I did like it and thought it had a really unique plot, it didn't really stick with me. Alot of the times, the entire contents of a book will stick with me for a few days afterward either because they were absolutely amazing or they were just that horrible :p But three stars is what I give to books that I defnitely liked, just didn't love and didn't find all that memorable.
Other than that, the book was interesting and I will definitely finish the series if only to find out what happens to the other three members of the Beautiful Dead. Perhaps the series will get better with time, but for now, I'd recommend just getting the book out of the library or something before purchsing because for me, it's not the kind of book I need to own.
Just my opinion. Maybe you have a completely different opinion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment