Wednesday, 31 August 2011

WWW... Wednesday (1)

Hey! So this is my first Wednesday post... hosted by Should Be Reading!
To play along, just answer three questions:

1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you plan to read next?

So, my answers are:


1. What are you currently reading?

So, right now I'm reading Beautiful Dead #1: Jonas. I'm just about finished, and I think its actually pretty good! I like the plot and I'm really excited to see how everything turns out! Review coming soon! :D

2. What did you recently finish reading?


I just finished reading Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen for the second time... which should just tell you how much i love it! :D

3. What do you plan to read next?


Well, I still haven't decided, but the next book I read will either be The Help or Dark Visions... I've already read Dark Visions and it was awesome! But The Help is something new and i want to check it out before watching the movie... so still not sure but i'll know soon! :D



5 comments:

  1. This is not wait on wednesday :P check my older posts to see wht it is! This is more like a what are you reading monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but go to Should Be Reading... they are the original waiting on wednesday people, and this is how they do it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok but where does the waiting come in to thid post? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm oh ok :p fine next wednesday i'll do it ur way :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sarah Dessen! Along for the Ride is one of my favorite. Thanks for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete