Monday, 15 August 2011

Passion Review

Rating: ♥♥♥♥
Cover: 4/5 This is a great cover. Although I think I prefer the covers to Fallen adn Torment, this cover works well with the book.

Review: After reading many mixed opinions and reviews, I decided to read the Fallen series and see what I thought for myself. Well thank goodness for that because otherwise I woul;d have missed a great series! After reading Fallen and Torment, I firmly disagreed with all negative comments about these books - they were awesome!! And Passion was not a disappointment! It was just as good if not better than the previous 2 books in the series. I loved how Luce goes back in time and you get to see and experience a bunch of her past lifetimes. It was definitely very interesting! :p The book made me love Daniel even more too! After Torment, I was getting slightly iffy about him because of his and Luce's constant arguing but Passion (hence the name lol ;p) brought my mind back on track! I cannot wait for Rapture, the final book in the series to come out! Especially after such a cliffhanger ending from Passion! Congrats Lauren Kate on another outstanding book! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment