Thursday, 4 August 2011

I HEART BOOKS wins an award!

Hey ppl! Guess what?? My blog, I HEART BOOKS has won an award! ;D
Thank you so much Shanan, The Book Addict, who has given me the Liebster Book Award!
This is actually so great because I only hae 12 followers. I'm really excited for what this award can do for me!
So, my top 5 are as follows:

1. Hayley with The Fable Faerie: Hayley is actually my friend... like in real life ;p We go to the same school and have classes and eat lunch together lol  I'm so happy for her success with her blog and i know she would absolutely love to have more followers so check it out!!

2. Sally with Always Lost in Stories: I love the look of Sally's blog! Everything matches and it has a really nice overall look. I also love her book choices... she is constantly reading books that I have either read, or would really like to read!

3. Megan with A Cover Lover: I just recently started following Megan and i think her blog is great! It's so pretty and she reads really popular books...i look forward to her reviews!!

4.Jessica with Musings from a Library Lady: I think this blog is great! i love Jessica's book reviews - her vast expanse of different books keeps my to-read list stocked up!!

5. Brianna and Kirston with Best Friend's Book Affair: awesome blog... love the best friends idea :D they always have really neat stuff going on, great reviews, and a really cool looking blog!


The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!


2 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks so much for mentioning my blog! You are so sweet. I've only been blogging since January but I love finding new people who read the same sorts of books that I do, and talking about books all the time! My to-read list is now crazily out of control from reading everyone's reviews but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Keep up the good work ^_^

    I'm a new follower feel free to drop by
    http://kimyunalesca.blogspot.com/

    Take care ^_~

    ReplyDelete