Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Delirium Review

Rating: ♥♥♥♥
Cover: 4/5 this cover is so wicked! i love the idea! the girl behind the words is just so unique!

Review: This book was sooo interesting! I absolutely loved the idea of love being a disease.... that was totally unique! I've read books where people are matched and things like that but Lauren DeStefano's reason for people being matched isnt something i've ever read about before or even heard hinted at. It was awesome how original it was! 

The plot was absolutely toe tingling! There were some parts where I was holding my breath and my body was rung so tight I could have stood in place of teh London Bridge! Ok so maybe that's an exaggeration but seriously there were some parts where I was absolutely positive that someone was going to get caught :D When a book can do that, you know it's good!

The ending killed me!! Like I literally died a little bit inside! I was crying, and cheering and was just filled with way too many conflicting emotions :p Confused? Intrigued? Well you gotta read the book to see what I'm talking about :D 

Overall, this was such a great book with amazing ideas! If you haven't read it, then i definitely recommend it! :)

2 comments:

  1. I loved this book!!!

    I have given you an award. Please come by and learn more: http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-would-like-to-thank-academy.html

    ReplyDelete