Monday, 22 August 2011

Defiance Review

Rating: ♥♥♥♥
Cover: 3/5 I don't think this cover is that special. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's pretty but it's just not a 4-5 mark for me.

Review: Holy Crap! I loved this book! I loved how exciting it was the entire way through, and you wouldn't believe all the things that come to light! Especially near the end, all the real excitement startsgoing. There are some lies that get uncovered that will literally make your jaw drop! :D Also, there are some major things that happen! I was freaking out! :p If you're reading the Strange Angels series, this book is a great addition to it that answers alot of questions the previous book may have given you. Overall, this was such an awesome read full of tons of excitement and adventure that will make your toes curl! :p I absolutely cannot wait for Rapture to come out! :D

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you commented on the cover separately. It doesn't pull me, but your review of the book did. Great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhh thank you!! :D im glad it did its job :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh..toe curling excitement! That's always fun. I need to read this. New follower.

    ReplyDelete