Sunday, 28 August 2011

Along for the Ride Review

Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥
Cover: 5/5 love this cover. it's so simple yet it just... works perfectly :)

Review: This is such an amazing book! Like all other books by Sarah Dessen, Along for the Ride touches something inside and just makes you want to read more and more! It's exciting, and full of emotions that people of all ages can relate to.

I loved the stories behind the characters... how each was unique yet so real. The chemistry between Eli and Auden gave me a tingly feeling all over and I just didn't want the book to end! :p But i absolutely loved how the book turned out, so I wasn't to disappointed to reach the end. Well besides the fact that this was the most awesome book ever and i can't express enough how much i love it, there's not much else to say except that you should definitely put it at the top of your to-read list!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Im not super into chic-lit at all, but i WOULD read it if the story was super cute and had a good story/good characters. Think i'd like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOnestly, I think you would... I love how relatable the characters are and the stories behind them.. and the story in generall is really awesome so I think you should give it a try :D and if you like it, try another of her books! :p i thought they were all awesome... i'd recommend The Truth About Forever next

    ReplyDelete