Sunday, 17 July 2011

Where She Went Review

Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥
Cover: 4/5 I like this cover alot. It's interesting in a detached sort of way... if that makes sense :p but i find it works with the content of the novel.

Review: Wow. That is the first thing i have to say :p This book was just as incredible as the first one! I loved every second of it... it was very intense and i loved that it was told from Adam's point of view. The ending was absolutely amazing! for me, it was totally unexpected yet after reading it, I found that i had been expecting that outcome all along! Which is what i love about Gayle Formans writing... the unexpected is what you expect :p It keeps you on your toes thats for sure! All around great for me. I would recommend buying it no questions asked!

No comments:

Post a Comment