Sunday, 24 July 2011

The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries: The Craving Review

Rating: ♥♥♥♥
Cover: 3/5 This is a cool cover and all but i just think that Stefan's face should be on Stefan's diaries... know what i mean? I get how the cover could work with the story but still... just my opinion really pretty cover anyway

Review: I thought this was a great book full of lots of surprises and some gory moments :p I think it was the best of the trilogy... not sure why but it just clicked with me somehow. I love Lexi so i thought it was awesome that she was back in this book and the role she played was pretty cool :D and of course Damon was there too and I LOVED HIM!! :D lol i just think hes awesome! and i especially love when he has those soft moments where hes so nice and its like u can see right into his soul.. SA-WOON!! :p lmao other than that this was a great book and ts really sad that the trilogy's over but the actual vampire diaries series is still going which makes me happy! maybe they'll make a Damon Diaries... i would so be the first to buy it :p

2 comments:

  1. Hi :) I found your blog through Awesome YA Bookclub Group on Goodreads! I really like your blog, I'm a new follower! Happy Reading!

    Book Addict

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanx so much for following :D i'm following u too now!

    ReplyDelete