Monday, 4 July 2011

If I Stay Review

Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥
Cover: 4/5 i think the cover works really well with the book. It makes sense and its really pretty.

Review: This was an excellent book! I absolutely loved it! I mean it was really sad, but so well written. Sometimes in a book, I just know what the outcome will be but in If I Stay, although the answer may seem obvious, when I was actually reading it, I wasn't 100% sure! I was going back and forth throughout the entire book and i loved that about it! If your looking for a tear-jerker or a great romance, this is definitely the book for you! I can't wait until Where She Went comes out!


2 comments:

  1. I saw your blog listed on Goodreads. I can't wait to read this book, everyone has such good things to say about it.

    I am following you now. My blog is at www.thebookaddict.net.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh awesome! ya i really liked hope you do too! :D

    im following you now too

    ReplyDelete