Friday, 15 July 2011

The Faerie Ring Review

Rating: ♥♥♥♥
Cover: 5/5 I really like this cover. I think it goes great with the main idea of the book what with the ring and the girl blurred into the background which i think represents how Tiki is an orphan and street urchin and therefore is part of the background for those of higher class who pass her by.

Review: I thought this was an excellent book! The entire way through was exciting and full of surprises and I never got bored! I loved the characters, the plot, and all the unexpected twists and turns on every page! I found the ending was absolutely perfect! I was praying that it would happen that way, but certain events that took place in the book steered me to think otherwise. I would definitely suggest purchasing and reading this book as soon as you get a chance! Thanx Kiki Hamilton for writing such an amazing book! :D
(to be released on September 27, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment